This teach-in on respiratory medicine will focus on four different areas with updates on recent research findings (in basic science, as well as clinical trials and epidemiology) and their relevance to clinical management of these patient groups.
The speakers will use case-based discussion to highlight the key features of respiratory disease management that are relevant to patient care.
- All teach-ins are free to attend for RCP members and £30.00 for non-members.
- If you would like to find out more about the benefits of becoming ad RCP member and attend teach-ins for free more information please come and visit our membership team on the day.
- Places at our teach-ins are limited, as such as we ask that you register your attendance with us by selecting the book now button and following the process through to completion. You should receive a confirmation email on completion of your booking.
- If you can no longer attend, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 075 2389 to cancel your booking.
- Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee entry should full capacity be reached.
- If you are unable to book a place at a teach-in or are unable to make it on the day, you can watch the teach-in live, subject to permission from the speakers. To view the live stream please visit the RCPs live streaming portal on the day.
- Registration and coffee will take place at the RCP from 6pm. Sessions commence at 7pm
- If you attend the teach-in on the day you will receive a certificate via email after the conference awarding you with 2 external CPD credits.
- If you watch the live stream you can record 1 hour of watched online content as 1 external CPD self-reflection point. These points can be claimed by recording the event in the online CPD Diary via the Self Certified tab within the distance learning category.
- Live streamed events are added regularly on our video archive.
This teach-in has been organised by Dr Swapna Mandal, Royal Free Hospital London
This event may be live streamed or filmed. The live stream and/or recording may be used by the RCP for a range of purposes, including but not limited to publishing on RCP online sites and delivery via distribution partners. If you have any questions about this please contact the event organiser.
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Darryl de Prez, Director of Development, at email@example.com
Live streaming hospitals
Airedale General Hospital, Airedale NHS Foundation Trust, Skipton Road, Steeton Keighley, BD20 6TD. Susan.Clark@anhst.nhs.uk
Hinchingbrooke Hospital, Hinchingbrooke Park, Hinchingbrooke, Huntingdon PE29 6NT. firstname.lastname@example.org
Bedford Hospital, Kempston Rd, Bedford MK42 9DJ. email@example.com.
Watford Hospital, Vicarage Rd, Watford WD18 0HB. firstname.lastname@example.org
James Paget, Lowestoft Rd, Gorleston-on-Sea, Great Yarmouth NR31 6LA. email@example.com.
Aneurin Bevan Health Board, Education Centre, Nevill Hall Hospital, Brecon Road Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 9EG. firstname.lastname@example.org.
East Surrey Hospital, Canada Avenue, Redhill RH1 5RH. Tina.email@example.com.
Nottingham City Hospital, Hucknall Rd, Nottingham NG5 1PB. Alecia.Barnes@nuh.nhs.uk.
The James Cook University Hospital, Marton Road, Middlesbrough TS4 38W. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Colchester General Hospital, Turner Rd, Mile End, Colchester, CO4 5JL. ShiHan.Lee@colchesterhospital.nhs.uk.
Broomfield Hospital, Court Rd, Broomfield, Chelmsford CM1 7ET. Iman.Saeed@meht.nhs.uk.
Kingston Hospital, Galsworthy Road, Kingston Upon Thames KT2 7QB. email@example.com
Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Prittlewell Chase, Southend-On-Sea SS0 0RY. Faidra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastbourne District General Hospital Kings Drive, Eastbourne, East Sussex.
BN21 2UD. email@example.com.
Conquest Hospital The Ridge, St Leonards on Sea, TN37 7RD
Northwick Park Hospital, Watford rd, Harrow HA1 3UJ. Mudhar.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Royal Cornwall Hospital, Truro TR1 3LI. email@example.com
Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham. Events at National Digestive Diseases Centre
Seminar Room, D Floor, West Block NG7 2UH. Prarthana.firstname.lastname@example.org
Wexham Park Hospital. email@example.com
Darent Valley Hospital. firstname.lastname@example.org
University Hospitals Coventry, Clifford Bridge Rd Coventry CV2 2DX. Dhanya.email@example.com.
Ealing Hospital, Uxbridge Rd, Southall, UB1 3HW. firstname.lastname@example.org
St Richards Hospital, Spitalfield Lane, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 6SE. Sam.Vaughan@wsht.nhs.uk; email@example.com.
Worthing Hospital, Lyndhurst Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 2DH. Sam.Vaughan@wsht.nhs.uk firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ipswich Hospital. Jasmine.Patel@ipswichhospital.nhs.uk;
Hereford County Hospital, Stonebow Road, Hereford, HR1 2ER. email@example.com
Royal Bournemouth Hospital, Castle Lane East, Bournemouth, BH7 7DW. firstname.lastname@example.org
Moseley Hall Hospital. email@example.com
St Mary's Hospital. firstname.lastname@example.org
Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Moya.Hughes@ouh.nhs.uk