(co-badged by the British Association for Sexual Health and HIV)
This 1-day medical conference will provide a convenient update on the current management of and issues in HIV infection. The interactive and case-based programme is designed to be clinically-applicable and delegates will leave the day with greater confidence in testing for and managing new HIV infection, as well as clearer guidance on current prevention strategies available.
Programme highlights will include:
- migrane and conception
- HIV pre exposure prophylaxis
- HIV and the menopause
- Gonorrhoea and resistance
- HIV in 2016
- HSV epidemiology and management
The cases were very good and similar to what is confronted in day-to-day practice. I was able to gather a lot of information for my practice.
Who should attend?
- genito-urinary medicine consultants and trainees
- acute medicine physicians
- general physicians
- all physicians who undertake general medicine and the acute take as part of their clinical practice.
The RCP runs a comprehensive programme of conferences on a wide range of topics, offering delegates:
- cutting edge clinical education
- CPD credits, helping delegates to prepare for revalidation
- opportunities to network
- updated skills and knowledge.