The Update in Medicine - Belfast will take place on Thursday 12 September 2019 in The Hilton Belfast Templepatrick. The Update Conference is designed to provide valuable learning updates on relevant topics. Delegates will be able to meet with the President of the Royal College of Physicians who will host an "Open Forum".
Mini symposium on adolescent medicine
- Adolescent cystic fibrosis
- Risk factors and emergency presentations of rare inherited metabolic disease
- Adolescent congenital heart disease
- Clinical genetics in practice
- Turner Warwick Lecture - Thrombectomy - a gamechanger for stroke in NI
- Challenges for healthcare for the homeless
RCP members benefit from discounted delegate rates at conferences, training and events. For more information on becoming a member please click here.