Update in medicine – Brighton is the flagship London and South East regional conference for consultant physicians, trainee doctors, SAS doctors and physician associates.
Returning for the second time to Brighton in 2019, RCP's Update in medicine – Brighton is a 1-day conference delivering sessions from leading clinicians and national experts, which look at the key challenges and issues facing physicians on healthcare, leadership, preservation of health and wellbeing and how to deliver better healthcare services.
Sessions at the event include:
- acute “ologies” encompassing cardiology, neurology and rheumatology
- preserving health and chronic diseases through sleep and gut microbiota
- an open forum session with the Royal College of Physicians' (RCP's) president, Professor Andrew Goddard.
- the impact of AI on the practice of medicine
Reasons to attend
- learn - benefit from sessions hospted by leading clinicians and national experts
- collaborate - be part of the debate, share best practice and expand your network within your region
- develop - find out about the latest research and clinical advances covering multiple specialities
- support - meet RCP's president, regional advisors, trainee representatives and understand how the RCP can support you
We look forward to welcoming you to Brighton!
American Express Community Stadium
Update in medicine – Brighton, will take place at American Express Community Stadium. The venue has excellent transport links, including an on-site main line railway station. There is complimentary parking for all delegates attending and full accessibility throughout.
Presentations for download
The following speakers have agreed to make their presentations available to download
6 March 2019 08:00 to 3 March 2019 10:00