The Update in medicine – Cambridge will take place on Monday 29 June 2020 at Wellcome Genome Campus in Hinxton nr Cambridge. This popular annual meeting includes an open forum with Professor Andrew Goddard, PRCP, and presentations from leading experts.
- anaemia of haematological disorders
- update on obesity
- steroid induced secondary hypoadrenalism
- radiology - practical tips for assessing routine images & quiz
- the Turner-Warwick lecture (a lecture named in honour of the first female RCP president)
- an open forum with RCP president, Professor Andrew Goddard.
This event will also feature a poster competition for trainees. If you would like to submit an abstract, please complete the online form. Deadline for abstract submission is 14 April 2020.
Please download this document to find out more about the location of this meeting