The annual 'Update in medicine - Eastern' meeting will include an open forum with Royal College of Physicians (RCP) president Professor Jane Dacre along with a number of presentations from leading experts.
The 1-day event will cover:
- Infectious diseases and sepsis update
- Adrenal disease for the generalist
- Cardiac failure: update on diagnosis and management
- Frailty: identification and relevance for specialties
- Management of type 2 diabetes: use of newer therapies
- Pulmonary embolism management
- Hepatology cases for the generalist.