The Southwest regional update will take place on Tuesday 31 March 2020 at Sandy Park, Sandy Park Way, Exeter, EX2 7NN.
The draft programme is subject to change; it will include presentations from leading national experts and an open forum chaired by the RCP president, Professor Andrew Goddard.
Topics will include:
- Neuromuscular Disease for Physicians
- Pleural disease
- Renal patients
- Challenges with cannabis use in palliative care
- autoimmune rheumatic disease
- Advances in the management of myeloma
- Fit for discharge, stranded in hospital
- Liver disease on the take
Who should attend?
Consultant physicians, trainee doctors, SAS doctors, physician associates and advanced clinical practitioners
RCP members benefit from discounted delegate rates at many conferences, training and events. For more information on becoming a member please click here https://www.rcplondon.ac.uk/join
We are launching the South West Abstract competition to coincide with the 2020 Update. To receive guidance and an application form please email email@example.com