The Southwest regional update will take place on Tuesday 31 March 2020 at Sandy Park, Sandy Park Way, Exeter, EX2 7NN.
The draft programme is subject to change; it will include presentations from leading national experts and an open forum chaired by the RCP president, Professor Andrew Goddard.
Topics will include:
- Pleural disease at the front door - in or out?
- Taking renal patients forwards
- Cannabis- a 21st Century panacea?
- Update on biologic treatments in rheumatology and approach to a patient with crystal arthritis
- Regional lecture – Neuromuscular Disease for physicians
- Myeloma - becoming a chronic illness?
- Fit for discharge, stranded in hospital
- Liver disease on the take
Who should attend?
Consultant physicians, trainee doctors, SAS doctors, physician associates and advanced clinical practitioners.
RCP members benefit from discounted delegate rates at many conferences, training and events. For more information on becoming a member please click here www.rcplondon.ac.uk/join
We are launching the south west abstract competition to coincide with the 2020 update meeting. To receive guidance and an application form please email email@example.com. The deadline for submitting applications is Midnight on Sunday 26 January 2020.