The Update in medicine – Loughborough will take place on Monday 24 February 2020 at Holywell Park Conference Centre. This popular annual meeting includes an open forum with Professor Andrew Goddard, PRCP, and presentations from leading experts.
- Peri-operative management
- IBD/managing acute diarrhoea
- Anti-coagulation of atrial fibrillation in the frail elderly
- Acute vestibular syndrome
- The Turner-Warwick lecture (a lecture named in honour of the first female RCP president)
- An open forum with RCP president, Professor Andrew Goddard
This event will also feature a poster competition for trainees. If you would like to submit an abstract, please complete the online form. Deadline for abstract submission is 16 December 2019.
Please download this document to find out more about the location of this meeting.
RCP members benefit from discounted delegate rates at conferences, training and events. For more information on becoming a member please click here.