The update conference is designed to provide valuable updates on relevant topics, while also giving the opportunity to meet with the president of the Royal College of Physicians who will host an ‘open forum’ session.
Topics to be covered at this conference include:
- diagnosis and management of thyroid diseases
- sepsis update
- ICU - who benefits and at what cost to the patient?
- Turner-Warwick lecture
- Hepatitis C
- inherited cardiac disease on the acute medical take
- faecal microbiota transplant
- rheumatology in the emergency room.