This conference will include presentations from leading national experts and an open forum session with Royal College of Physicians president, Professor Jane Dacre, and college officers.
What you will learn
This year's programme will include:
- novel psychoactive substances - what to know and what to do
- contemporary coronary disease investigations
- current treatments and future prevention of dementia
- the importance of good sleep
- direct oral anticoagulants: when to use and which to choose and management of bleeding
- handling complaints
- learning from the Future Hospital Programme, supporting physicians to implement successful service improvements.