This year's conference will deliver updates on a wide range of topics, enabling you to enhance your clinical knowledge and gain 6 CPD credits. It will also provide an opportunity for valuable networking with colleagues from across the medical specialties.
The conference will include an open forum with RCP president, Professor Andrew Goddard, together with presentations from leading experts on topics including:
- modern management of rheumatoid arthritis - a cure is in sight
- new medical therapies for diabetes
- pancreaticobiliary medicine
- delivery of transitional care
- GMC standards and where we take action - misconceptions and top tips
- with the end in mind.
The full programme can be downloaded from the link below.
When and where
This conference will be held on 28 November 2019 in the Meetings and Events Building at the Centre for Life, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4EP.
RCP London members benefit from discounted delegate rates at conferences, training and events. For more information on becoming a member please click here.