The annual West Country Chest Society (WCCS) and RCP meeting will take place on Friday 18 October 2019 at the Holiday Inn, Taunton.
We are busy confirming our speakers whose topics will include:
- bronchiectasis update: managing the microbiome
- screening for lung cancer
- how to detect and manage occupational lung disease
- a tour around the National COPD and asthma audit: observations and opportunities for quality improvement
- how to develop an integrated COPD service
- systemic sarcoidosis – current practice in assessment and management.
WCCS annual research and innovation prize
Specialist registrars in respiratory medicine are invited to submit abstracts on their research, audit or QI projects to present at the annual meeting.
Prizes will be awarded for the top three presentations:
- 1st place: £200
- 2nd place: £100
- 3rd place: £50.
Email email@example.com for more information and an application form.