The annual West Country Chest Society (WCCS) and RCP meeting will take place on Friday 18 October 2019 at the Holiday Inn, Taunton.
Our programme is now confirmed and includes:-
- bronchiectasis update: managing the microbiome
- management of pulmonary sarcoidosis
- how to detect and manage occupational lung disease
- CT screening for lung cancer: from evidence to implementation
- a tour around the National COPD and asthma audit: observations and opportunities for quality improvement
- sharing learning from one model of integrated COPD care
WCCS annual research and innovation prize
Specialist registrars in respiratory medicine are invited to submit abstracts on their research, audit or QI projects to present at the annual meeting.
Prizes will be awarded for the top three presentations:
- 1st place: £200
- 2nd place: £100
- 3rd place: £50.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and an application form.
Deadline for submission - Midnight Sunday 1 September 2019