Applications are invited for the Lewis Thomas Gibbon Jenkins of Briton Ferry fellowship.
This fellowship was established in honour of the late Nancy Crawshaw to provide money for the promotion of medical research within Wales. Monies from the trust fund can be provided for travelling bursaries, with an emphasis on training for research, linked with Wales, or for research into any aspect of physical disease prevalent in, but not necessarily exclusive to, Wales. The maximum award will be £30,000.
Please note that as part of the terms and conditions of the award, the successful applicant will be required to provide a report within 3 months of completing their fellowship. Also, the RCP acknowledgement is required on all calls for applications and all presentations and publications made by the recipient.
You must be a current RCP member for a minimum of the last 6 months and a trainee doctor up to ST6. If you are not a member, find out how to join the RCP.
How to apply
- For a copy of the application form and further information, please email email@example.com.
- Please return your completed application form, CV and a list of any academic publications by 11.59pm, Monday 30 April 2018.
- Please do not send any additional information as the panel will only review your CV, application form and publication list.
For any further queries please contact the Wales and the south west of England regional manager:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +44 (0)29 2049 4737.