We offer a number of member services specifically tailored to your needs as a trainee, to help you navigate your training and prepare for your career as a consultant physician.
What you will get
For £161 a year, collegiate membership offers you a wide range of benefits including:
- the right to hold the MRCP(UK) London post-nominal
- exclusive member discounts on conferences and educational programmes, including the RCP annual conference and acclaimed Doctors as educators workshops
- career development and networking opportunities
- key publications such as Clinical Medicine, Future Healthcare Journal and Commentary delivered to your door
- access to our member-only video archive, allowing you to watch recordings of over 200 educational events and 'teach-ins' at your own convenience
- up to 20% off UpToDate, the premier evidence-based clinical decision support resource
- access to clinical resources, such as our acute care toolkits
- free access to EMBASE, the Oxford Textbook of Medicine, the BMJ, NEJM, JAMA, all Wiley medical journals and thousands of other ejournals, ebooks and databases in the library collection
- a 25% discount on BMJ Case Reports
- library services including document delivery, long-distance book loans and free literature searches.
A full list of benefits is available to download.
You can opt to pay your subsequent higher specialist training fees (ST4 onwards) along with your collegiate membership fee, either annually or in quarterly direct debit instalments. Please note that your training fees are not included in your membership fee. The collegiate membership rate for JRCPTB trainees is £130 per annum.