Mastering the modern tools and methods of improvement - what do physicians need to know about quality improvement science?
Hosted by the Royal College of Physicians' Future Hospital Partners Network, this live streamed event on Thursday 2 June (3–4.15pm) will be an opportunity for you to:
- hear from experts in quality improvement
- gain valuable insight into the improvement work taking place at the Future Hospital development sites.
- Dr Charlie Davie - managing director, UCLPartners Academic Health Science Network and consultant neurologist at Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Aumran Tahir - GP, director at AT Medics and formerly clinical director at North West London Whole Systems Integrated Care
- Alice Joy - RCP Patient and Carer Network member
- Dr Caroline Watson and Dr Oliver Coen - Royal Berkshire Hospital
- Dr John Dean - deputy medical director (transformation), East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust Future Hospital development site
- Dr Kevin Stewart - clinical director, RCP Clinical Effectiveness and Evaluation Unit (chair).
One hour of watched online content from our live stream can be recorded as one personal (category 3) CPD self-reflection point. These points can be claimed by recording the event in the online CPD Diary via the Self Certified tab within the Distance Learning category.