Don't miss your opportunity to take part in the Outpatients: the future — webinar on 10 March from 1-2pm.
Our report, Outpatients: the future — adding value through sustainability, sought to re-evaluate the purpose of outpatient care and align those objectives with modern-day living and expectations.
Continuing this work the RCP is running a webinar with:
- Andrew Haynes – Nottinghamshire Integrated Care System
- Christian Hamilton – Gloucestershire Integrated Care System
The session will be a live discussion led by a chair. There will be an opportunity for delegates to submit questions to the speakers, via a chat box during the webinar.
Delegate takeaways you will be sent after the webinar:
- Recording of the session to listen back to or share with colleagues
- Project information from each ICS, such as relevant PPT slides, templates etc.
- Written Q&A. The speakers will answer all outstanding questions after the event
If you can’t make the webinar on the day, please still register and we’ll automatically send you a recording.
Register your interest now.