The Royal College of Physicians (London) - Sunway - Cambridge Medical seminars are back for a third time. Join us in a series of virtual seminars where our renowned international and Malaysian speakers will share their insights on a variety of topics across the geriatrics, vasculitis and oncology themes.
When and where
Webinar 1 - Geriatrics in the 21st Century
- 24 October 2020
- 4pm – 6pm (GMT +8)
- 2 CPD credits
- Free registration
4.00pm: Understanding and Managing Distress by Prof Dr Duncan Ronald Forsyth
- Consultant Geriatrician, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Adjunct Professor, School of Healthcare and Medical Sciences, Sunway University, Malaysia
4.30pm: COVID-19 in the Elderly by Dr Ruth Law
- Consultant Physician and Geriatrician at Whittington Health NHS Trust in London
5.00pm: Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonism in the Elderly by Dr Cheah Wee Kooi
- Geriatrician and Physician, Department of Medicine Taiping Hospital, Perak
- Programme Committee for the Postgraduate Diploma in Primary Care for Elderly, Sunway University
- Trainer for the National Geriatric Subspecialty in Ministry of Health
*For more information download the flyer here.
Who should attend
This webinar is open to all specialists, general practitioners, post graduate trainees and medical students.
How to register
Please register your attendance for the event here.