In the latest issue
- Behind bars - the UK's prison population stands at 85,000, and the proportion of inmates aged over 60 continues to grow. How does the health service meet the needs of the people living in prison?
- Physician associates: a case study - two PAs and their (physician) supervisor discuss the role of the physician associate in the specialty of cardiology.
- METAF programme in East Africa - the RCP is working with partners to diagnose and treat cancer and neurological disorders in East Africa. We catch up with the programme at its halfway stage.
- Our Future Health - an update on the RCP's latest policy project, including details of a range of new podcasts on end-of-life care.
- 100 years of the right to vote - we celebrate the centenary of the first women's votes by looking at the life and campaigning work of Dr Mabel Ramsay.
- Disclosure UK and working with pharma - more and more healthcare professionals are choosing to disclose their work with pharmaceutical companies. We hear from the industry and the ABPI.
- The Illustrated College Herbal - an excerpt from a brand new book commemorating 400 years since the original Pharmacopoeia Londonensis.
You'll also find exclusive pictures of Her Majesty The Queen's visit to the RCP, the results from March's presidential election, and the latest news from around the college.