The National Guideline Centre (NGC) is able to offer a range of consultancy services.
Building on experience of systematic reviewing, health economics, evidence translation and guideline development, the NGC can help you deliver your evidence-based projects. The NGC's aim is to share best practice and help its clients improve the quality of healthcare.
The NGC is able to tailor its services specifically to your needs through flexible and bespoke services which include:
- advice on systematic reviewing, literature searching, health economics and guideline development
- help with designing and planning a systematic review
- design of literature search strategy for medical databases
- conducting systematic reviews
- assisting in development of a guideline programme
- training in systematic reviewing, health economics and literature searching through one-to-one, group sessions or part of one of our regular training courses
- help with evidence translation and clinical policy decision making
- health economic modelling
- development of a complete guideline including project management of the process from beginning to end.
To find out more about what the NGC can offer, please email Kate Kelley: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our portfolio of work includes contracts with:
- British Society of Haematology
- British Society of Immunology
- British Thoracic Society
- Melanoma Focus
- North East London Policy Support Unit
- Public Health England
- UK Primary Immunodeficiency Network (UKPIN)