Members of the Faculty of Physician Associates benefit from a number of services specifically tailored to your needs. These include support in your continuing education, career development, and increased opportunities to be involved in the development of the profession.
For £205 a year, PA membership offers a wide range of benefits including:
- inclusion on the Managed Voluntary Register
- free access to the RCP online CPD diary
- subscriptions to RCP publications, such as Clinical Medicine and Commentary
- discounts on a range of RCP conferences, workshops and events, including the annual Faculty of Physician Associates conference
- free access to EMBASE, the Oxford Textbook of Medicine, the BMJ, NEJM, JAMA, all Wiley medical journals and thousands of other ejournals, ebooks and databases in the library collection
- regular communications through the president's bulletin and faculty member emails
- use of the RCP building for individual study.
You can join online by completing the PA member application form on the Faculty of Physician Associates website or get in touch at email@example.com.