The Fracture Liaison Service Database (FLS-DB) collects data on a secure web tool, hosted by Crown Informatics. This page contains video guides on how to use the web tool.
FLS-DB data entry
In this video you will find instructions on how to:
- log on to the webtool
- create new users for the FLS-DB
- enter patient data.
In this presentation you will learn how to:
- use the delete patient functionality and remove duplicate patient records
- follow up views to remind you of records that are due for follow up
- download material, including:
- upload information
- organisational audit protocol
- user guide.
If these guidance videos and documents do not answer your queries, please contact the FLS-DB team:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3075 1511.