What we are doing
The Royal College of Physicians (RCP) seeks to engage with the health activities of the EU institutions in Brussels, and other international agencies working at European level. The RCP is an active member of the European Public Health Alliance (EPHA)
We promote the RCP as a source of authoritative expertise for European health policymaking and respond to relevant consultations.
European areas of interest
- Nutrition and obesity
- Tobacco control
- European training and health workforce regulation
- Healthcare sustainability (including climate change)
- eHealth and health informatics
- Research and data protection
- International trade and health
- European healthcare quality and patient safety (inlcuding anti-microbial resistance)
Follow our European news for up-to-date information.