- What we do
- Medical careers & training
- CPD, education & revalidation
- My RCP
'The quality and pace of the speakers were really exceptional. It was one of the best events I've been to.'
(2012 conference delegate).
The RCP is pleased to present this inaugural one-day medical conference designed to provide delegates with a greater understanding of the research that underpins clinical practice. The programme will present the most cutting-edge developments in biomedical science and what these developments can teach clinicians about disease and the outputs they could deliver.
The medical conference will explain the science behind the advances driving medicine and delegates will be better- equipped to understand the research papers that ultimately drive their practice.
Programme highlights include:
- genomics of cancer
- personalised medicine
- gene therapy
- biologic therapies
- medical applications of nanotechnology
- stem cell therapies.
Who should attend this medical conference?
- clinicians with an interest in research approaches who want to learn more
- consultant clinical academics wishing to expand their knowledge
- clinical academic trainees
- academic GPs
- clinical lecturers.