The RCP is an award-winning and versatile venue for conferences, meetings, banquets, training and outdoor events.
Following closure earlier in the year due to COVID-19, we are pleased to be able to open our building for some visitors and events from September. This is being done with strict adherence to government safety guidelines and you can read what to expect if you are invited on site here.
Revenue generated by hosting events helps to fund many important activities that form part of the RCP's role in healthcare.
What we offer
- central London location overlooking Regent’s Park
- Grade I listed modernist architecture with rooms that reflect the RCP's history, including the Council Chamber and the Dorchester Library
- magnificent conference facilities, featuring tiered auditoriums, exhibition space and the RCP garden of medicinal plants
- first-class dining service and bespoke menus
- full support from dedicated event managers, catering experts and technicians.