This online learning session helps you to understand a variety of feedback methodologies and how best to utilise feedback with your colleagues and direct reports.
This e-learning package will allow you to identify best practice in delivering feedback in a clinical setting, use feedback to promote individual ownership of development, and effectively utilise appropriate feedback methods and models in different clinical situations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does this e-learning package cover?
- identifying best practice in delivering feedback in a clinical setting
- using feedback to promote individual ownership of development
- effectively utilise appropriate feedback methods and models in different clinical situations.
Who should purchase this e-learning package?
- consultant, staff grade and associate specialist doctors
- non-medical health professionals
- training grades.
Why should I buy this package?
Beyond the comprehensive learning included, the package offers a range of features:
- Interactivity: The package is interactive with engaging content and the opportunity to navigate the learning according to the needs of the user.
- Range of activities: This package includes e-lessons, key readers, videos, interactive scenarios and quizzes.
- Educational: The package has been designed in a way that optimises the learning experience and will help you develop your understanding of the topic, with both practical and theoretical knowledge.
- RCP expertise: Built, developed and tested by RCP faculty with extensive experience and expertise across different specialties and grades.
- Flexibility: This package allows you to complete the e-learning at your convenience, which allows for greater control of your time and can minimise time spent away from clinical duties.
- Mobile-optimised: The content is optimised to work on mobile browsers and portable devices.
Does this module offer CPD accreditation?
This module offers 1 external CPD credit. Please note that the entire package must be completed in order to gain CPD credits. If compulsory activities are not completed or are completed and score below the pass mark of 70%, users will not be able to claim a CPD certificate.
How much does it cost?
The module is available for £13.50 to RCP members and fellows. Non-members can buy the course for £15.
What are the IT requirements?
- Internet Explorer 7 or later
- Safari 5 or later
- Firefox 3.5 or later
- Chrome 10 or later.
Remember to download the latest version of your browser when an update is available, and delete your internet history regularly, as this helps to avoid accessibility issues.
- PC running Windows Vista 7 or later
- Mac running Mac OS 10.7 or later
- Adobe Flash Player 6.0.79 or later.
- All content can be accessed on PCs, Macs and iPads. Please note that e-lessons and quizzes can now also be completed on iPads, with Mobile Safari in Apple IOS 5.0 or later. Please be advised that mobile browsers and operating systems can cause some inconsistency in display and therefore quizzes especially are usually best completed on a desktop for optimum interaction.
How long will I have access for?
You will have access to the package for 3 months.
I am unable to view the videos – what can I do?
Playback of multimedia content such as videos can vary, depending on your network performance and settings. In particular, some NHS trusts do not allow videos to be viewed. This e-learning package requires access to the videos in order to complete CPD activities, so those attempting to access the modules from within trusts that do not meet the IT requirements may want to access the learning from home or another computer outside the trust.