The RCP's Excellence in Patient Care Awards (EPCA) aim to recognise, celebrate and promote the work that physicians do to improve patient care through education, policy, clinical practice and research.
Thank you to all the teams and individuals that have entered, and a huge thank you to the judging who were involved. The winners have been announced as part of a virtual ceremony 13-19 May 2020. Join in the conversation by using the hashtag #EPCA2020 on social media.
Our categories are:
- Digital award
- Innovation award
- International award
- Medical education and training award
- Person-centred care award
- Quality improvement award
- Research award
- Welfare and wellbeing award
- Contribution to the profession award (nomination only)
EPCA 2020 winners receive:
- a commemorative plaque
- promotion of their winning project by the RCP.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions we are unable to hold a dedicated awards ceremony this year. Instead, we announced the winners during a virtual ceremony between 13–19 May 2020.
The booklet of winners and finalists created for EPCA 2020 can be downloaded below.