The RCP's Excellence in Patient Care Awards aim to recognise, celebrate and promote the work that physicians do to improve patient care through education, policy, clinical practice and research.
Our categories are:
- medical education and training
- person-centred care
- The Lancet research award
- quality improvement
- contribution to the profession – trainee or SAS doctor (nomination only)
- contribution to the profession – consultant (nomination only).
How to enter
Applications for the 2020 awards will open in autumn 2019.
Award winners receive:
- a commemorative plaque
- promotion of their winning project by the RCP.