The RCP's Excellence in Patient Care Awards (EPCA) aim to recognise, celebrate and promote the work that physicians do to improve patient care through education, policy, clinical practice and research.
The EPCA 2020 are now closed as judging is taking place.
Thank you to all the teams and individuals that have entered. Longlisted candidates should be notified by the end of Janruary 2020.
Our categories are:
- Digital award
- Innovation award
- International award
- Medical education and training award
- Person-centred care award
- Quality improvement award
- Research award
- Welfare and wellbeing award
- Contribution to the profession award (nomination only)
EPCA 2020 winners receive:
- a commemorative plaque
- promotion of their winning project by the RCP.