Commentary is the membership magazine of the RCP, delivering authoritative insight and opinion across a diverse range of subjects – including news from the RCP, thought-provoking features of interest to clinicians and updates on the engagement of the RCP with the wider community.
In the latest issue
The February edition of Commentary is available in print and online. Some highlights include:
- Dr Sarah Clarke – an interview with the RCP president, who discusses her plans for her forthcoming 4-year term.
- Med23 – the latest information on our annual conference, returning on 30-31 March.
- Working for our members – some of the RCP's highlights from 2022.
- Representing all our members – the work of the Trainees Committee and Student and Foundation Doctor Network.
- Improving diabetes care – how clinicians are using video content to help patients better manage their health.
- Pan Arab Women's Conference – a groundbreaking conference and how women are taking a leading role in medical leadership in the region.
- Patient involvement – how best to utilise the expertise of patients and carers when creating and delivering services.
Advertising in Commentary
For information about advertising in the RCP’s publications – both in print and online – please download our information pack below.