Commentary is the membership magazine of the RCP, delivering authoritative insight and opinion across a diverse range of subjects – including political developments in the health sector and medical history.
In the latest issue
In July's Commentary, our lead feature focuses on SAS Physicians Week (12-16 July), celebrating the contributions of staff grade, associate specialist, specialty and specialist doctors.
- SAS physicians – read about the diverse experiences of our SAS fellows in the latest edition, as educators, researchers, clinicians and medical leaders.
- We've moved in – the latest news and developments at The Spine in Liverpool, where we've recently begun our new programme of activities.
- The road to regulation – Kate Straughton, president of the Faculty of Physician Associates, outlines the progress being made towards regulation for the physician associate profession.
- Interview: Dr Cathryn Edwards – the RCP's new registrar discusses her ambitions and aspirations as she begins a 5-year term.
- Improving healthcare in Iraq – the RCP's international adviser in Baghdad explains the progress being made by the RCP-Iraq Members and Fellow Network project.
- Improving recruitment in the South West – regional advisers, regional specialty advisers and College reps are vital in helping to create high-quality roles to attract the best possible candidates.
July's edition also includes RCP members and fellows recognised in the Queen's birthday honours list, a discussion of what COVID-19 is teaching us about health inequalities and an update about the clinician researcher credential.
Advertising in Commentary
For information about advertising in the RCP’s publications – both in print and online – including pricing and production schedules, please see our rate card.