Commentary is the membership magazine of the RCP, delivering authoritative insight and opinion across a diverse range of subjects – including news from the RCP, thought-provoking features of interest to clinicians and updates on the engagement of the RCP with the wider community.
In the latest issue
The June edition of Commentary is available to read in print and online. Some highlights include:
- Interview: CQC – RCP clinical vice president Dr John Dean interviews the CQC's chief inspector of healthcare
- Delivering for outpatients – the patient and physician perspective on outpatient care and how it can be improved.
- Interview: Olwen Williams – the RCP vice president for Wales reflects on her 3-year term in office as she prepares to leave the role.
- The role of the regional specialty adviser – speaking to one RSA to find out how the role offers scrutiny on job adverts.
- The new ECSACOP president – Professor James Jowi lays out his plans for the African college in the coming years.
- Pulmonary rehabilitation – we celebrate 5 years of the Pulmonary Rehabilitation Services Accreditation Scheme.
- Reframing palliative care – a personal essay from one palliative consultant on making end-of-life care everyone's business.
This edition also includes information about the RCP's work with social care professionals, the new diploma in obstetric medicine and our new associate global directors.
Previous editions of Commentary
For earlier back issues, or for more information, contact email@example.com.
Advertising in Commentary
For information about advertising in the RCP’s publications – both in print and online – please download our information pack below.