*This event has now sold out, if you wish to be placed on the waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org*
The Faculty of Physician Associates (FPA) 2-day annual conference is the main CPD opportunity of the year for physician associates, as well as offering an opportunity to network with peers sharing experience and best practice.
- Provide opportunities to network with other physician associates across the UK
- update and refresh clinical knowledge to prepare for recertification
- provide learning opportunities to enhance communication and interpersonal skills
- gain a wider understanding of issues relating specifically to the physician associate profession and the NHS today
A full programme is now available below.
Please note this event is now sold out, please contact email@example.com if you would like to be placed on the waiting list and we will contact you if a space becomes available.
This was a fantastic conference, well thought through. Interesting topics and speakers were extremely knowledgeable.
We will also be running a conference for physician associate students alongside this event on Monday 21 October only. Click here to book.
Sponsorship and exhibition
For information on sponsorship and exhibition opportunities please contact Lucy.Murphy@rcplondon.ac.uk
Call for abstracts
We invite submissions of abstracts to be considered for poster presentation at the conference.
Abstracts should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the completed submission form. Abstracts will be accepted from all health professionals and organisations, including those overseas.
Submitted abstracts must adhere to the formatting requirements and use the template provided. Abstracts that do not meet the requirements or have not used the template will be automatically rejected.
You must be a member of the MVR (Managed Voluntary Register) to submit an abstract.
The deadline for abstract submission is Monday 30 September 2019.
Abstracts will be scored against the following criteria:
- abstract quality (there should be clear objectives, design and discussion, and an appropriate conclusion)
- scientific merit
- clinical relevance.
We are opening submissions for the FPA awards.
Have your say on who should be acknowledged for their stellar work from among both the physician associate community and those involved in wider profession who support, promote and raise awareness of PAs across the UK.
The categories for nominations are:
- physician associate of the year
- physician associate supervisor of the year
- contribution to the physician associate profession.
Please complete and return the form no later than 30 September. The winners will be announced on 22 October.
The RCP runs a comprehensive programme of conferences on a wide range of topics, offering delegates:
- cutting-edge clinical education
- CPD credits, helping delegates to prepare for revalidation
- opportunities to network
- updated skills and knowledge.
Please find our GDPR statement below
We'd like to thank our partner for this event, PATH – Physician Associates Transforming Healthcare
We’d like to thank our supporters for the event: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
School of Physician Associates, Locum PA, Matrix Education, and Society of
Please find the presentations from the day below. If you cannot find a presentation, the RCP does not have permission to distribute these materials.
Monday 21 October 2019
21 October 2019 08:00 to 17:00
Tuesday 22 October 2019
22 October 2019 08:00 to 17:30