The Faculty of Physician Associates (FPA) 2-day annual conference is the main CPD opportunity of the year for physician associates, as well as offering an opportunity to network with peers sharing experience and best practice.
- Provide opportunities to network with other physician associates across the UK
- update and refresh clinical knowledge to prepare for recertification
- provide learning opportunities to enhance communication and interpersonal skills
- gain a wider understanding of issues relating specifically to the physician associate profession and the NHS today
A full programme will be available shortly.
This was a fantastic conference, well thought through. Interesting topics and speakers were extremely knowledgeable.
We will also be running a conference for physician associate students alongside this event on Monday 21 October only. Click here to book.
Sponsorship and exhibition
For information on sponsorship and exhibition opportunities please contact Ken.Zangina@rcplondon.ac.uk
Call for abstracts
We invite submissions of abstracts to be considered for poster presentation at the conference.
Abstracts should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the completed submission form. Abstracts will be accepted from all health professionals and organisations, including those overseas.
Submitted abstracts must adhere to the formatting requirements and use the template provided. Abstracts that do not meet the requirements or have not used the template will be automatically rejected.
You must be a member of the MVR (Managed Voluntary Register) to submit an abstract.
The deadline for abstract submission is Friday 30 August 2019.
Abstracts will be scored against the following criteria:
- abstract quality (there should be clear objectives, design and discussion, and an appropriate conclusion)
- scientific merit
- clinical relevance.
The RCP runs a comprehensive programme of conferences on a wide range of topics, offering delegates:
- cutting-edge clinical education
- CPD credits, helping delegates to prepare for revalidation
- opportunities to network
- updated skills and knowledge.
Please find our GDPR statement below
Monday 21 October 2019
21 October 2019 08:00 to 17:00
Tuesday 22 October 2019
22 October 2019 08:00 to 17:30