Applications for the 2018–19 MSc in Medical Education, delivered jointly by the Royal College of Physicians (RCP) and University College London (UCL), are now open.
The course is an established postgraduate programme designed specifically for doctors of all specialties who are looking to formalise and enhance their medical teaching skills.
Programme highlights include:
- teaching from medical educationalists from both the RCP and UCL
- access to academic content that is tailored towards medical doctors of all specialties
- networking opportunities with a variety of like-minded professionals as well as course teaching days and online forum support
- insight into the reality of service delivery and development
- flexible learning and development
- an online learning support platform.
Applications will close on 7 June 2018.