The UK IBD audit aims to improve the quality and safety of care for all IBD patients (both adult and paediatric) in UK hospitals by auditing patient care, IBD service resources, and reporting on inpatient experience. These reports are intended for anyone who is interested in IBD.
It provides a comprehensive picture of current provision of IBD services across the UK, and can be used by policymakers, commissioners and hospital teams providing IBD care to assess the quality of their IBD service and plan improvements.
What we are doing
- Healthcare and Quality Improvement Partnership (HQIP)
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- Crohn's and Colitis UK
- British Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Heptology and Nutrition
- Royal College of Nursing
- British Dietetic Association
- Primary Care Society for Gastroenterology
- Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society