Medical Care is the online evolution of the well-known RCP publication Consultant physicians working with patients. Written by leading medical specialty experts, it is a comprehensive web-based resource for efficient and effective design of medical services.
What does Medical Care offer?
The website has been designed to help those involved in the planning and provision of medical services get a clearer picture of the specialty services that need to be in place to provide great patient care.
Watch RCP clinical vice president David Oliver discuss the resource:
Medical Care is a practical guide to:
- implementing overarching themes in service design, such as person-centred care, patient safety and integrated care
- specialty-specific best practice service design
- creating a suitable environment to encourage the development of physicians and their teams to deliver high-quality services.
Medical Care is divided into two sections:
- designing services, which describes what high-quality services look like
- developing physicians, which details how to best develop the physician workforce to deliver those services.
We welcome your feedback. If you have any questions, queries or feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.