The 'Individual as leader' workshop will allow participants to examine their own individual leadership style and explore ways of dealing with the demands of life as a senior clinician in the NHS.
What will you learn?
This 1-day workshop will cover the following areas:
- how to survive as a consultant in the NHS today
- emotional intelligence — understanding yourself and others
- leadership styles — identifying effective leadership strategies for yourself
- seeking and responding to feedback – maximising opportunities through appraisal
- problem solving — finding solutions to day-to-day challenges.
Who should attend?
- all specialties
- consultants and final-year trainees
- allied healthcare professionals.
This workshop is primarily aimed at new consultants and senior trainees. However, more senior consultants and allied healthcare professionals will also benefit from the issues covered.
- Full rate: £290
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register on the Course Demand List for early notification of when future dates are LIVE for booking.
Membership and early-bird discounts are available. More information on becoming a member, and benefits from discounted RCP members delegate rates at conferences, training and events, are available.