The 'Individual as leader' workshop will allow participants to examine their own individual leadership style and explore ways of dealing with the demands of life as a senior clinician in the NHS.
This can be attended as a stand-alone workshop or as part of the 'Doctors as leaders' accreditation.
Upcoming workshop dates
Early bird discounts and RCPL membership discounts are available.
To receive notification when future workshop dates are released, please email email@example.com.
What will you learn?
This 1-day workshop will cover the following areas:
- how to survive as a consultant in the NHS today
- emotional intelligence — understanding yourself and others
- leadership styles — identifying effective leadership strategies for yourself
- seeking and responding to feedback – maximising opportunities through appraisal
- problem solving — finding solutions to day-to-day challenges.
Who should attend?
- all specialties
- consultants and final-year trainees
- allied healthcare professionals.
This workshop is primarily aimed at new consultants and senior trainees. However, more senior consultants and allied healthcare professionals will also benefit from the issues covered.
- Full rate: £290
Membership and early-bird discounts are available.