Organisational leadership is a 1-day workshop to enable doctors to explore the theory and practice of team leadership and organisational change.
It can be attended as a stand-alone workshop, or as part of the Doctors as leaders accreditation.
Upcoming workshop dates
Please email: email@example.com to receive a notification when future workshop dates are released.
What will you learn?
This workshop will cover the following areas:
- defining the nature and purpose of leadership
- effective team working — leadership and team dynamics
- understanding the culture of your organisation
- how to work across organisational boundaries — engaging effectively with others
- leading and managing organisational change.
Who should attend?
- all specialties
- consultants and final year trainees
- allied healthcare professionals.
This workshop is primarily aimed at new consultants and senior trainees. However, more senior consultants and allied healthcare professionals will also benefit from the issues covered.
- Full rate: £290
Membership and early-bird discounts are available.