The Royal College of Physicians (RCP) supports its members and fellows, as well as other physicians and healthcare professionals, with a range of online learning modules that provide up to date, evidence-based training to help them excel in their careers.
With our e-learning you can:
- learn best practices – from the leading body for physicians in the UK and internationally
- gain CPD credits – external and personal
- access learning anytime – fit learning around your schedule
- study anywhere – access the same high quality content regardless of location
- take learning out of the classroom – access learning on your mobile device
- reduce your carbon footprint – an alternative to paper-based course material.
RCP e-learning courses available to you:
Free/discounted access for members of the RCP
To request free/discounted member access to our e-learning courses, please email email@example.com
- Developing an effective PDP - free for all
- Change Management - free for all
- Leadership and You - free for all
- Acute care toolkit: Using data to improve care - free for members, £15 for non-members
- Supervising quality improvement projects: A guide for supervisors - free for members, £30 for non-members
- Breaking bad news: A guide for doctors - free for members, £15 for non-members
- Assessing trainees in the workplace - £40.50 for members, £45 for non-members
- Emotional intelligence for doctors - £13.50 for members, £15 for non-members
- Feedback in clinical settings - £13.50 for members, £15 for non-members
- Introduction to health economic evaluation - £27 for members, £30 for non-members
- Introduction to the social determinants of health - £13.50 for members, £15 for non-members
- Psychiatry for the modern physician: common psychiatric presentations in general medicine – free for members, unavailable to non-members.