Details of the RCP's educational courses and online learning resources.
Teaching, supervision and assessment
- The role of a clinical director
- On-the-job teaching
- Effective teaching skills
- Workplace-based assessment
- Peer Support Network
- Supporting the underperforming trainee
- Getting the most out of simulation
- Top-up training for educational supervision.
- Physician Associate Supervisor training - London
- Ethical decisions under duress
- Organisational leadership
- The individual as leader
- New consultants' development programme
- Quality improvement for consultants
- The Emerging Women Leaders Programme.
- Acute care toolkit e-learning module
- Assessing trainees in the workplace
- Breaking bad news: A guide for doctors
- Developing an effective personal development plan (PDP)
- E-learning for healthcare
- Emotional intelligence for doctors
- Feedback in clinical settings
- Introduction to health economic evaluation
- Introduction to the social determinants of health
- Supervising quality improvement projects.
Revision for the MRCP (UK) exams