The RCP’s Future Healthcare Journal is a triannual publication that builds on the work of the Future Hospital Commission by providing a forum for debate around the delivery of healthcare.
With a focus on improving patient care and management through process and system change, the journal engages issues from workforce planning to quality regulation to infrastructure, and is an informative read for everyone with an interest in healthcare systems and management.
In the latest issue
- Education – education and learning in healthcare
- Not winning is good for you – the advantages can be significant
- Flipped learning – improving student satisfaction and engagement
- Encouraging women in healthcare – getting a more balanced representation
- AI – opportunity or threat?
- GMC curriculum for internal medicine – capabilities in practice as a model
Contribute to Future Healthcare Journal
The journal openly invites submissions for consideration and peer review. All articles, including commissioned articles, are subject to rigorous external review to ensure that those accepted are of the highest possible standard.
Please refer to the FHJ Instructions for authors for examples of the type of material we publish before you submit work. If you have any queries please email the editorial office: FHJ@rcplondon.ac.uk.
Advertising in Future Healthcare Journal
For information about advertising in the RCP’s publications – both in print and online – including pricing and production schedules, please see our rate card.