The resources listed include some of the key policy documents and guidance in the area of young adult and adolescent healthcare. There are also links to organisations working in the field and resources for specific issues that affect adolescents.
National guidance and policy
- Read the report of the children and Young People’s Health outcomes Forum 2011 at the Department of Health site
- Read the Kennedy report 2010 - Getting it right for children and young people at the Department of Health site
- Read Think Transition: Developing the essential link between paediatric and adult care at the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh site
- Read the NHS report Diabetes Transition
- Why young adults and adolescents need better healthcare
- Acute care toolkit 13: Acute care for adolescents and young adults